Amateur service

Amateur Radio Authorization for the foreign citizens

Each foreign radio amateur wishing to operate an amateur station in Poland is obliged to know and apply Polish and international regulations concerning the Amateur Service and to possess a radio amateur licence.

A foreign radio amateur can operate during short visits (up to 90 days) in Poland without obtaining any special authorization from the Polish Administration.

For longer stay in Poland a radio amateur must obtain the Amateur Radio Authorization (Pozwolenie radiowe) from the Office of Electronic Communications (Urząd Komunikacji Elektronicznej - UKE).

The Authorization is given for the whole stay in Poland but no more than 10 years.

The Amateur Radio Authorization is given with maximum output power of 500 W.

A person applying for the Authorization has to fill out an application form (attached below) and pay the authorization fee.

An application form with attachments should be sent to the Office of Electronic Communications (UKE).


  1. A copy of the radio amateur licence or CEPT Harmonised Amateur Radio Certificate (HAREC).
  2. A payment confirmation of 82,00 PLN authorization fee.

A payment of 82,00 PLN must be done into the bank account:

Urząd Dzielnicy Wola Warszawy
Al. Solidarności 90
01-003 Warszawa

Postscript: Pozwolenie Radiowe RA

Account number:

Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
54 1030 1508 0000 0005 5003 6045

Your questions (if any) address:

Pliki do pobrania

Podmiot udostępniający informację: Urząd Komunikacji Elektronicznej
Autor: WML
Publikujący: Marek Otręba
Publikacja informacji: 02.08.19 12:55
Aktualizacja informacji: 02.08.19 14:08